Jonathan Bourhis dies in a car accident
November 1st, 2009 · 2 Comments
The French guard Jonathan Bourhis died today in a car accident. The 1990 born player from JDA Dijon crashed on the way back from a game at 6 o’clock this morning.
I scouted him not later than during the game he played on Saturday against Hyères-Toulon where he saw his first important professional minutes with JDA Dijon. He was a member of the 4th place French U18 team in 2008 and participated in the 2009 U19 World Championships in New Zealand. He was considered as one of the most talented French players of his generation. R.I.P. Joanthan Bourhis.
- July 18, 2009 FIBA U19 World Championships: France France finished at a correct 8th place at the recent U19 World Championships in New Zealand and are therefore classified as the “third European nation”. Basketnews spoke to NT coach […]
- August 3, 2009 2009 U18 European Championship Division A: the Guards We start our in-deep player analysis of the 2009 FIBA Europe European Championship of Division A with a scouting of the most interesting guards. While the tournament was heavily […]
- August 10, 2009 Antoine Diot makes the next step With the additional Qualification round of the 2009 Eurobasket having started last week, one name has emerged in the French press that has already been followed by the experts for a long […]
- August 23, 2009 2009 U16 European Championship report This summer, I had the opportunity to go for my first ever U16 European Championship and combine it with a first ever trip to the Basketball country of Lithuania. I decided to make just a […]
- August 9, 2009 2009 U18 European Championship: French coach comments After the comments of the German coach Kay Blümel on his players, we have today what the French coach Philippe Ory told Basketnews about his own players. With the permission of the French […]