After a last day in Treviso yesterday, here are some more notes before the detailed reports will be published in the upcoming days.
- The top statistical performers from the last day of the Reebok Eurocamp were Artem Zabelin with a 20pts, 7rebs game, Henk Norel who had 14pts and 4rebs while going 2/2 from behind the arc, the surprising Swiss guard Dusan Mladjan who had another nice 17pts 3rebs and 5asts game for his team. Jaka Klobucar finished his all-in-all very good camp with 15pts 4rebs and 3asts while Jonas Jerebko did a good job with 14pts and 9rebs in the last regular game of the camp.
- Talking about Jonas Jerebko, you can see him in action here during the morning sessions where he was showing his three-point shooting skills.
- The very last game of the camp was another apparition of the Reebok Camp All-Stars where it was all Russian yesterday. Alexey Shved showed once again his excellent shooting skills (8/15 3FG) to finished with a game high 26pts with additional 5asts and 4rebs. Semen Shashkov showed in that game too why a lot of people are very high on him. The 2m06 tall forward came up with 14pts 6rebs and 5stls.
- Alexey Shved was unfortunately not that hot in the morning sessions where I followed him during his three point shootout.
- The lecture in the morning by Bob Hurley was not that interesting as the one of Ettore Messina the day before. When asking him about the possibility to get these drills and daily workout routine to use it with his team, a coach got the following answer: just check out Steve Nash’s DVD, it is all from there.
- A final video clip with most of the participants of the camp in another morning shooting exercise.