The organization of the Douai Tournament has announced the final roster for the United States today. The team that will be coached by Ed Schellings features 3 players taller than 2m10 and some of the players that have already been used during the Albert-Schweitzer Tournament. But the main attraction maybe Tyreke Evans.
So here is the full squad that will be in Douai from 25th to 29th June 2008.
- Brandon Jennings (1m78 – PG – Rivals Rank #4)
- Demar DeRozan (1m98 – SG – #3)
- Tyreke Evans (1m96 – SG – #6)
- Jeff Withey (2m13 – C – NR)
- Kenny Frease (2m13 – C – #42)
- Oscar Bellfield (1m88 – PG – NR)
- Tyler Griffey (2m01 – SF – NR)
- Howard Thompkins (2m04 – PF – #30)
- Travis Releford (1m96 – SF – #70)
- Anthony Stover (2m10 – C – NR)
- Augustine Rubit (2m08 – PF – NR)
- Brendan Lane (2m05 – SF – NR)
The other teams participating are the defending champions Israel, Turkey, Lithuania, France, Croatia, Germany and Adidas Nations Africa. The Semi-Finals will be played on the 28th June at 16h30 and 19h30 while the Final will be on the 29th June at 16h00. See you in Douai.